The Money Hits

So recently I've been thinking about all the artists that I haven't yet seen live and who I would have on my bucket list of bands/artists and then I thought - "Is there any artist/band that I would see, just so I could hear them play one song live?" Turns out that there are quite a few. There are plenty more I have in mind but here are just a few of the ones that I came up with.

1. MODERAT - Bad Kingdom


This is just such a banger and I have it on good authority that this song is just glorious live. I'm pretty sure that I would pay money to see Moderat simply for this song. The beat just immerses you - imagine that on a live scale!


2. MASSIVE ATTACK - Paradise Circus


Okay there are plenty of other reasons why I'd go and see Massive Attack (mainly because they are awesome) but this is the song that actually drew me to them - the way that it swells... this would be HUGE live!


3. LONDON GRAMMAR - Sights


I actually recently made this my SOTD on Twitter because after listening through the record again I realised just how beautiful this track is. The rest of the record has a couple of shining moments but this is definitely the song I'd be looking out for live. So anthemic! Sounds like it was made for a movie.


4. LIANNE LA HAVAS - Gone



Again, I'd go and see her for anything, even if she wasn't saying words her voice is just mesmerising but this song in particular - absolute belter! I would have to hold everything back not to be screaming this along with her and ruining it for everyone else live.


5. LINKIN PARK - Crawling


To be honest, I'd just like to see them perform Hybrid Theory in it's entirety but if I had to choose one song in particular, I think that this'd be it - BIG energy.


6. SLIPKNOT - Duality


Yep, I'm still crying inside that I wasn't able to get a ticket to their UK tour last week but my time will come - I HAVE TO SEE THIS LIVE! The atmosphere would be electric and this song is just a masterpiece.


7. EVANESCENCE - Going Under



Yeah I know - "Oh my goodness she didn't choose 'Bring Me To Life'!". To be honest, in my opinion, this song is far more exciting. That chorus! Nu metal gold. 


8. ERYKAH BADU - Appletree


There were many to choose from but this is just so groovy - I would be eternally blissful if I got to see this live. What a queen!


9. KORN - Freak On A Leash


Well if you haven't guessed it by now, I like Nu Metal. This also why I feel so upset about missing that Slipknot show last week!! (Korn supported). But yeah, iconic song and iconic video - this'd be a blessing live.

 
10. THE XX - Crystalised


This song just makes my ears happy. This would be such a jam live. I feel like this is the kind of song it would be fine to play twice in a set. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment