And so it begins...

For a long time now, I've wanted to start a blog just talking about and appreciating music. I've never really gathered up the courage to put my opinions and thoughts up on the internet so for me today is a special day haha...

Music is just such a humongous part of my life that I thought - a blog where I could talk about my favourite artists, song, albums and gigs and maybe even hear other peoples opinions back would be another great avenue for me to pursue music through.

I've been brought up in a musical family so for a long time I've been interested in a lot of different genres. But only during that past 4-5 years have I really taken my passion for music more to action - I'm at a gig or live music performance almost every month and have recently contacted a drum tutor to start playing (finally!). I also played the violin for about 7 years but now I'm mostly just looking for ways to make music a full time thing for me.

Anyway, I digress...

From now on you will find on this blog:

- Song Of The Day (SOTD)
- Album Reviews
- Gig Reviews
- Artist Appreciation
- Favourite Albums Out This Month
- YouTube Video Of The Week
- Throwback Thursday
- New Discoveries
- Video Premieres...

And anything else musical that sparks my interest :)

If you've stuck with me this far, thank you.
I hope you'll be interested in the rest of the things I put up.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment