YouTube Video Of The Week


Ok so, I've been subscribed to this guy for quite a while now. He posts drum covers for a lot of awesome songs and honestly, he is probably one of my top 10 favourite drummers... ever. He hasn't posted in a while and so I recently watched this video that he posted a while back - it just reminded me how fantastic he is! His fills, his rolls, his pedal work *sigh* just see for yourself...

 

Even those who don't actually play the drums will appreciate the sheer flawlessness of this cover. The Foo Fighters are also one of my top 3 favourite bands so it doesn't really get any better than this for me haha. Hope you enjoyed the video...

PS: I had to decide between this video and another for best video this week but I want to post the other video as well. These two cute girls (12 and 8 years old) have done a mash up of songs - they are extremely talented... WATCH HERE

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment