New Discoveries: PEACE

I was recently listening to the radio in the car and came across this gem. PEACE are a four-piece indie rock band from England. Whilst I was listening to the radio this song came on and immediately I was listening intently to try and catch some of the lyrics so that I could google it later. Turns out that this was the song I heard....


I really really like this song. I'm not sure whether it's just because I am really into this style of music recently or just the fact that it's a good song to listen to in the car, but this song is just chilled and nice to listen to in my opinion.

So after I googled the song, I decided I would do some research on them. According to trusty Wikipedia, I found that PEACE only have one EP out and the single I'd heard on the radio - score! So as I didn't have much catching up to do, I got the EP - "EP Delicious". Turned out to be a pretty good EP - I would give it a 6/10. Not the best, but still very listenable. My favourite track from the EP without a doubt is "Bloodshake". I would definitely recommend listening to that.

All round, PEACE is a pretty nice new discovery - I wouldn't call them fantastic but they're good musicians and their music is schweet. Definitely worth checking out if you're into indie rock. :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment