Song(s) Of The Day

Ok so today I've decided to do TWO SOTD :):) I know, I know... WILD! hah.

So I'll start with the main song of the day - from one of my favourite albums of the year "An Awesome Wave" by Alt-J. This song has been in my head alllllll week. Alt-J are just a brilliant band and they need to be appreciated :):)

Alt-J - Tessellate


And now for the second SOTD, I have been having an exceptionally good weekend and I was lucky enough to start off today with some of my closest friends and to witness two of my friends being baptised (GOD IS GREAT!). And so, it's feeling like a beautiful morning...

Don Broco - Beautiful Morning

 

PS: The video to Tessellate is GENIUS, just sayin'. And I hope that all of you reading this are having as beautiful a morning as I am :):)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment