The Countdown Is On....

Ok so, quite a bit of important news has been jumping around the interweb this week about upcoming album release dates and other such things and I. AM. STOKED.

Literally, I am just too excited to hear this new music. Highly anticipating some of these releases and so I thought I would give you some dates for your diary if they have not already clearly been marked...

A Day To Remember are planning on releasing their new album "Common Courtesy" on the 21st of December 2012. I'm really excited for this album. They never cease to impress me and with the help of Chad Gilbert (New Found Glory) on it, I'm sure that they will continue to impress me. Here's their countdown video...



Diamond Youth are scheduled to release their next EP named "Orange" on the 22nd of January 2013. I've got their two other EP's - "Don't Lost Your Cool" and "DMND" and right now my favourite by a mile is "Don't Lose Your Cool". Hopefully that'll change once I hear this new record. Here's their first single from the EP...


Foals are releasing their third record called "Holy Fire" on the 11th of February 2013. I have only recently been introduced to Foals' music and I must say I was very very pleasantly surprised. They are pretty ingenious. Having listened through the rest of their discography, I can happily say this next record is going to be on repeat for quite a while. Here's the first single from it...



Paramore are scheduled to release their fourth album self-titled "Paramore" on the 9th of April 2013. I have never been more nervous to hear an album in my entire life. This is their first full length album since the brothers' departure in 2010 and for once I actually have no clue as to what any of it will sound like. They could have completely changed genres for all I know! Their first single from the album has been announced to be called "Now". Very excited but very nervous indeed....


MARK THESE DATES IN YOUR DIARIES PEOPLE! THESE ARE NOT ALBUMS THAT YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO MISS!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment