YouTube Video Of The Week

I hope everybody had a fantastic Christmas day yesterday filled with family, friends and all that good stuff :):) The "Seven Days Of Christmas" series is over and so it's back to the normal routine...

The video I've chosen for YVOTW is a video of Foals debuting their latest single from their upcoming album "Holy Fire", on the Abbey Road Studios Sessions. Even though yesterday was Christmas day, I played this video over 5 times and am actually listening to it as I type this. I am so so so so so so so excited for this album!!! I actually can't wait the whole two months I want it now! This is the third song I've heard from the record and I'm trying not to listen to anymore, but I know I'm going to love them all already. :) Anyway, without further ado..

Foals - Late Night



This video made me fall in love with Yannis (lead singer) a little bit more. He is just wow..

PS: For the full video which features Alt-J too - click here!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment