ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT: The Story So Far

The Story So Far - in case you don't already know - are a 5-piece pop punk band from Walnut Creek, California and they are absolute geniuses!

They released an album in 2011 entitled "Under Soil And Dirt". Every single song on the album is pure quality. My personal favourites from the album are "Roam" "Quicksand" and "Closure". Lyrically sound and completely impossible not to headbang/bop to. I would definitely suggest checking out this album, before you get their new one.

Yesterday, it was announced that the band would be releasing their new album on the 26th of March and it will be called "What You Don't See". I am super excited for this record to drop. I haven't heard too many top quality pop punk bands come out with records for a while, need someone to hold down the fort.

I was lucky enough to see these guys live last year (here's my review of the gig). Trust me, after you sample some of their music, you are going to want to see them live too* :)

Here's what the album cover for their new record will look like...





*They have a tour coming up/currently going on this year, look at their page for dates in your area.

PS: Here's the track listing for the new album:

1. Things I Can’t Change
2. Stifled
3. Small Talk
4. Playing the Victim
5. Right Here
6. Empty Space
7. The Glass
8. All Wrong
9. Bad Luck
10. Face Value
11. Framework

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment