VIDEO PREMIERE: Something Better Came Along

Possibly the most elusive music video that I've come across in a while now. I'd seen some tweets about this video being released this past week and so when I tried to YouTube it a few days ago and I couldn't find it, I was sure that they were just rumours.

However, the tweets kept going and I saw something about it in this week's Kerrang and all I could think was "This video has to be somewhere?!" So... trusty Google; I typed it in and found out that it'd been lurking in the interwebs on Rock Sound's website. So, for your viewing pleasure, one of the best kept secrets of April 2013...

LOWER THAN ATLANTIS - SOMETHING BETTER CAME ALONG

 

This video wasn't anything like I expected it to be. It was quite random actually. The song has quite an obvious story to it and as such I was expecting a video that coincided a little more with the lyrics. However, this video is still engaging and somewhat confusing, but interesting nonetheless. It definitely doesn't devalue the quality of the song in any way so all in all - good job LTA :)


PS: This song features on Lower Than Atlantis' most recent album "Changing Tune" - phenomenal record; I'd whole-heartedly recommend giving this a listen if you're into Pop Rock music.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment