Paramore's #1 Billboard 200

This week Paramore celebrated their first ever number one album on Billboard 200. I know that Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor were absolutely ecstatic when they heard this new and with good reason! What an accomplishment! And on what people were calling their "comeback" or "make-or-break" album?! That's a statement right there!!

So I thought I'd post my favourite single from each of their 4 albums in celebration of their recognition...

Paramore - Conspiracy (From All We Know Is Falling)


This was probably the hardest album out of all 4 for me to choose my favourite from. This album is just non stop fabulousness! Hayley's vocals on this track, although not perfected and polished are raw and just real. I love how human they sounded on this record - no studio magic - the way it should be. This was also the first song they properly wrote together - quality. Honourable Mention: My Heart.

Paramore - Let The Flames Begin (From Riot!)


The lyrics to this song are so meaningful. I'm sure they mean various things to anyone who listens to this song but you can just feel the passion behind these words and this melody. Every time they perform it, every time I listen to it, every time I see it live, that same passion and urgency just engulfs the entirety of this song. One of my favourites of theirs in general. Honourable Mention: Hallelujah

Paramore - Careful (From Brand New Eyes)


This song means a lot to me for various different reasons and this probably has to be my personal favourite album of theirs. Purely because, it's the first album of theirs that I heard all the way through and as soon as the beat came in for this first track, I had tingles down my spine. THIS SONG! Barely any song I've ever heard has made me feel the way this song makes me feel every time I listen to it. This song will forever be attached to a plethora of memories and feelings in my life. Paramore are very good at that.. Honourable Mention: All I Wanted

Paramore - Last Hope (From Paramore)


Again, another song that Paramore have where I can just feel the emotion behind it. Maybe it's just that Hayley has a way of portraying that through her vocals but whenever I hear this song, I just feel like she's meant the lyrics more than ever. And of course the melody is bangin' - Jeremy, Taylor and Ilan absolutely murdered it on this album! Probably the best I've heard their instruments sound to be honest. Honourable Mention: Part II

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment