ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW ENTER SHIKARI

Well, well, well, here's Enter Shikari's new song they released today. If you haven't heard it yet, judge it here....

ENTER SHIKARI - Radiate



Well, it's not quite "Mothership" or "Juggernauts" but I suppose it'll do. I'm not entirely sure what genre Enter Shikari would even be classed in nowadays. Unpopular opinion - I was quite disappointed by their latest album A Flash Food Of Colour to be honest. Maybe I've just outgrown them, and although they definitely seem to have aged well, their music just hasn't taken the same route. In all fairness, this song was better than I thought it would be. I didn't feel as ridiculous listening to it as I did listening to their previous recent single "Paddington Frisk". Might take a while to get used to this new Enter Shikari and if not I may just have to accept that they're a thing of the past.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment