Musical Birthdays

There have been a couple of important birthdays in the music industry recently. Eldest first...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE! It was Prince's birthday yesterday and I'm sure that a lot of people have listened to "Purple Rain" in celebration, so I thought I'd join 'em...



Also, Prince recently released a new video with 3RDEYEGIRL for the song "FIXURLIFEUP". It's really grown on me, this man is just an absolute legend...



And now for the second musical birthday of the week - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANYE WEST! It was Kanye's birthday today and gearing up to the release of his new album Yeezus, here's the first single from it...



Now, one of my many favourite Kanye tracks...


These two guys have both released a myriad of fantastic songs and I look forward to the rest of the things they release in the coming months/years. Hopefully they both just get better with age.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment