VIDEO PREMIERES

Kanye West has just gone and released the music video to his latest single "Black Skinhead" on RapDose. Click the link below to watch...


KANYE WEST - BLACK SKINHEAD

 

I don't really know where I stand with this song or this video. Kanye isn't really doing himself any favours putting out videos or even songs like this. On an entirely ignorant level I would say the song is great - beat is sick and Kanye's verses are quality. However, speaking from knowledge, something about this song and this video doesn't sit well. It all seems a little evil. I'm not one to get caught up in all the Illuminati hype but many are, and this video doesn't exactly do well in dissuading people of Kanye's involvement in this so called Illuminati. I recently read an article here basically analysing all the things in Kanye's career that may show his Illuminati participation and let's just say, I'm sure the writer of this article would have a lot to say about this video. Either way, I want to like this song but it doesn't sit quite right with me yet.

Next up, Miles Kane just released his new music video for the single "Taking Over". Watch it here...


I was really upset that I had to miss Miles' set at Glasto and now I'm even more upset - this video is cool and the song is MAD catchy. Miles Kane is just generally a pretty awesome guy and his new album Don't Forget Who You Are is great - I would definitely suggest getting your hands on that. And so to sum up - QUALITY song, QUALITY video and QUALITY man... triple-threat haha.

And lastly, Mumford and Sons have finally gotten round to releasing a video for their single "Babel". Have a look...


I'm just surprised that it took until now for Mumford to release a video for this song as it was one of the first that I heard off of the record. But none of that matters now because this video is fantastic!! Recorded in San Francisco, it's just so brilliantly done. Camera work is perfect and without sounding dense, I like how they changed the instruments and things throughout. Also, that many Marcus Mumfords in one room will always make for a good video. :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment