Throwback Thursday: Jamiroquai

I saw a link to this on Facebook today and I'd actually forgotten what it sounded like so I thought "okay, let's have a listen and see if I remember this song". After clicking on the link I couldn't decide whether I recognised the song or not... then the beat dropped at 0:54 -

Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground


I can't lie, after the initial excitement, this song made me kind of upset - music nowadays is just so often not even close to being this good. Even music videos rarely have this amount of thought and effort put into them anymore. The pop music industry is struggling right now and nobody is really doing much about it.

Despite this reality check, this is an absolute BANGER! The track is fantastic, the bass is mad (this song deserves to be played through quality speakers) and it's catchy as hell. I miss this kind of pop music!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment