VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS

A couple of artists have just so happened to release their new singles in audio visual glory at just about the exact same time, so now I get to share my opinion of them together in one post! Here goes...


DEAF HAVANA - MILDRED (LOST A FRIEND)


I can't lie, it feels good to have Deaf Havana releasing some slightly heavier material after their single "Boston Square". This is a cool single and the video is interesting too. I think I heard somewhere that this song was actually written about/for someone that they know. That makes the video all the more touching in my opinion.

DAFT PUNK - LOSE YOURSELF TO DANCE (FEAT. PHARRELL WILLIAMS)


I'm still confused as to why this video is so short for a six minute long song. It's more like a trailer than an actually music video. Not sure if they just got bored or lazy but I just think that they should've made a full length video. Either way, this one minute clip is pretty darn funky. 


A couple of artists also happened to release new songs recently too and here they are: Eminem - Berzerk, Hudson Taylor - Care, Sam Smith - Nirvana and Dangerkids - Paper Thin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment