VIDEO PREMIERES

There have been a couple of new videos out in the past couple of days. I wish that I could say that I enjoyed them both but, well let's just see for ourselves here...


JAMES BLAKE - LIFE ROUND HERE
Well, Nabil has officially done it again. I really liked this song on the record (Overgrown) and I actually didn't know that he was planning on releasing it as a single and so this was a pleasant surprise. Anyway, directed by Nabil, this video is actually fantastic. Captivating, whilst meshing well with the tone of the song itself. I really loved it, there's just something about this video...

 


AS ELEPHANTS ARE - CRYSTAL
I heard this song a few months ago on their soundcloud and really, really liked it. After watching this video, I think that I like it a little less. The video is really drab and just vanilla. I expected it to be a bit more colourful at least! The band themselves are stood stationary for pretty much the entire video. I don't know, I just really wasn't feeling it - check it out...
 


LUKE SITAL-SINGH - NOTHING STAYS THE SAME
I love this song and I'm excited for it to come out on his upcoming Tornado EP  on the 3rd of November but until then, this video is okay. Not my favourite video of his, I feel it could've been a lot more creative rather than just being a video of him in the studio but no harm done. The song is still just as fantastic as it was when I first heard it. I would have liked to see something more unique though...


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment