Albums Out Next Week...

I can't believe how quickly these past few weeks have gone - as if it's already November?!  Along with a new month we also have a plethora of new record releases (most of which, I am looking forward to listening to). Before you check those out below, you can see last week's releases here.




TINIE TEMPAH - DEMONSTRATION
One of the records that I've looked forward to the most this month. As of now, Tinie Tempah is easily my favourite UK rapper around at the minute - still producing clever lyrics to go with his mad beats. The few singles that I've heard from this so far "Trampoline", "Children Of The Sun" and "Don't Sell Out", along with the list of featuring artists that I've seen are making me giddy just thinking about listening to it on the 4th of November.




JAMES ARTHUR - JAMES ARTHUR
I'm actually excited to hear something from James, I find that often those who win The X Factor don't end up getting very far, you never really hear much from them after their Christmas number one. However, as I was rooting for James last year, I'm pleased that he's coming out with something on the infamous Syco label. Whether it'll be good or not is the question. Fingers crossed. We'll see on the 4th of November.






FLAMING LIPS - PEACE SWORD EP
Masters of quality. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing new material from Flaming Lips, even if it is in the form of an EP - 5 songs are better than none! I expect that I will be overplaying this for a while after the 4th of November.







THE WANTED - WORD OF MOUTH
In all fairness, I did think that The Wanted were breaking up so I was pretty surprised to hear that they were releasing a new album. I wouldn't say that I'm a fan of their music but I like that they are so straight forward about their short comings, and still produce quite popular music in the mainstream. If it floats your boat have a listen to them on the 4th of November.






M.I.A. - MATANGI
I wrote about this release ages ago, not entirely sure of the release date and after being pushed back multiple times and M.I.A. herself threatening to leak the album, her record label set a date. Finally get to listen to this full length gem on the 5th of November. M.I.A. is just the queen of writing life long anthems/jams - her lyrics are ones I'll be quoting for many days to come..




EMINEM - THE MARSHALL MATHERS LP II
A lot of hype surrounding this record and rightfully so, it's Eminem - one of the greatest rappers of all time. However, the couple of singles that I've heard from it so far "Berzerk" and "The Monster", I have to say I'm not too excited. It'll definitely be a listenable album, I'm just not sure how enjoyable it'll be. I guess I'll find out on the 5th of November.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment