Albums Out Next Week...

There weren't many releases last week (here) and there are actually even fewer this week! November isn't shaping up to be the busiest month for music this year. Oh well, a couple more weeks left yet, maybe it could end up being one of the best?...


JAKE BUGG - SHANGRI-LA
Okay, I have to start off with an unpopular opinion... I don't really like Jake Bugg at all. I find him a little bit boring if I'm honest. However, this album has already received fantastic reviews from a lot of big names in the industry and even had one five-star review from The Independent. I suppose we'll just have to see how the album is when it comes out on the 18th of November.






KURT VILE - IT'S A BIG WORLD OUT THERE (AND I'M SCARED) EP
Wow, what a title! When it comes to Kurt Vile I'm not quite sure. His music is great but I definitely have to be in a certain mood to listen to a full album of his. An EP like this should be a great shout for me in this instance. Definitely excited to check this out on the 19th of November.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment