VIDEO PREMIERE: Nightcall

One of my favourite songs from the debut album If You Wait (excluding the songs that were previously on the Metal And Dust EP). I wasn't really certain of what the next single from this record would be as they actually have a lot of playable songs on it, but I'm definitely not disappointed with this choice..

LONDON GRAMMAR - Nightcall

 


Hannah Reid has one of the most distinctive voices around at the minute in my opinion and I think that's what's made their debut such a success. This trio definitely has quite a fresh sound. As for the video, despite it's simplicity, it's extremely effective for the song and the bands actual sound. This song, be it the lyrics or just the melody, is rather enchanting and I think the video mimics this perfectly. I am very interested to see what London Grammar will be able to produce after the success of this record - this could really go either way for them right now in my opinion.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment