DECEMBER DISCS

The music industry has definitely slowed down now that 2013 is coming to a close. There weren't many releases earlier this month and it would seem that there shan't be many more over the next few weeks. Take a look at some of the records to expect over the next few weeks...



LOOM - LICE EP
Another elusive band from 2013. It was initially very hard to find these guys on any social media let alone to get a hold of a body of work from them. Finally, I'll be able to hear some full material from them, even if it is just an EP it's better than the few simple singles that I've had to hold on to. Looking forward to hearing this on the 2nd of December.




BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN
This title definitely did not excite me but a lot of people seem to be excited nonetheless. Many of Britney's fans are already saying how it will be a huge challenge to Lady Gaga's latest release ARTPOP and after her more recent single "Work Bitch" I have a feeling that after the 3rd of December this album is going to get a lot of airtime.




VERSAEMERGE - ANOTHER ATMOSPHERE
I've been waiting for this album to drop since 2012 when I heard the first three singles "Bones", "Domesticated" and "No Consequences" from it yet we still only have the 10th of December as a potential release date. Now that they have formed a new band named simply "VERSA", I'm unsure if this album will even go ahead. I guess we'll just hope for a Christmas miracle.




R. KELLY - BLACK PANTIES
Personally, I feel like R. Kelly should have stopped making music quite a while ago. I feel like he's passed his time - he has been great but now it's just time for him to sit back and watch others be great too. Alas, his new album is set to hit shelves on the 10th of December. I honestly doubt that it'll be an enjoyable album but who knows, come release day, I might be eating crow.




B.O.B - UNDERGROUND LUXURY
This is an album that I'm actually somewhat excited about on the other hand. I don't believe that it'll be as good as B.o.B's debut record - B.o.B Presents: The Adventures Of Bobby Ray but I predict that there'll be a few bangers to look forward to on the 17th of December. I suppose that I'll just have to listen out.




A few other releases that might be worth checking out this month are: "Cold Crows DeadI Fear A New World", "Simple PlanGet Your Heart On – The Second Coming!", "StatesParadigm", "The Rocket SummerChristmas Madness", and "TransitFutures & Sutures".


PS: I'll leave you with some hope for 2014, here. You're welcome.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment