VIDEO PREMIERE: Ain't It Fun

The video that I've been expecting for what seems like ages now has finally come out! Paramore sure do know how to tease their fans. Here it is...

PARAMORE - Ain't It Fun



I must admit, I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting this video to be like but I'm sure that this wasn't it. First of all, I was almost 100% certain that there would be a choir involved but it was severely lacking in robed choir singers. Nonetheless, this video is actually really entertaining. Even though it is essentially a compilation of some of the most irrelevant world records ever broken it's just carefree and easy to watch - some of the records they set actually made me smile too! Paramore have just become that band in my opinion. For them to go from the broody, troubled and pretty deep record that is Brand New Eyes, to now releasing this joyful, fun and poppy self-titled record; simply shows their diversity. Although I definitely preferred BNE as a record, Paramore is generally a really enjoyable listen. More power to them!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment