VIDEO PREMIERES

Barely been in 2014 for a week and we already have loads of new music entering our airwaves.  Along with this music we have a few new videos; the first of these being...

BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB - Luna
It is no secret how excited I am for this album to be honest. Every single released from it to date has been fantastic and this is no exception. Great song, not as catchy as the others however, but a good song nonetheless. Very excited to hear the album in full on the 3rd of February.




SAINT RAYMOND - Young Blood
I've definitely spoken about this boy far too many times recently but one more time couldn't hurt. Here's his video for the lead single to his upcoming EP "Young Blood" set to be a good'un. Pick it up later this month on the 21st of January and check out the video here...




YOUNG THE GIANT - Mind Over Matter
Another artist (well, band) set to release a new record this month. Young The Giant are releasing their second studio record entitled Mind Over Matter also on the 21st of January. This is set to be an absolute corker of a record so I'd suggest getting your hands onto it after listening to the incredibly catchy title track...




MY TICKET HOME - Hot Soap
I had no idea what to expect when clicking on this video and I have to say, I didn't think much of it overall. In the beginning, I didn't even like it much to be honest. It wasn't until the middle where I realised that it sounded a bit nu-metal-ish and thus started to like it. Nu metal will make a comeback, it's only the beginning...



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment