iTunes Shuffle: First 25 Songs

I actually tried this game out a while ago here and after adding a few new songs to my iTunes, I thought I'd shuffle them up again and see what I got. (Click on the songs to listen to them).

1. Jimmy Eat World - My Best Theory
2. Switchfoot - Concrete Girl
3. Savages - Marshal Dear
4. NOFX - Sloppy English
5. We Are The In Crowd - See You Around
6. Dave Matthews Band - Mercy
7. Architects - The Bitter End
8. Canterbury - See The Sun
9. Soundgarden - Slaves & Bulldozers
10. Story Of The Year - Sidewalks
11. Disclosure - Confess To Me (feat. Jessie Ware)
12. The Pharcyde - Ya Mama
13. Green Day - Platypus (I Hate You)
14. Placebo - Kings Of Medicine
15. RX Bandits - A Mouth Full Of Hollow Threats
16. Darwin Deez - Constellations
17. Peace - Ocean's Eye
18. The Jungle Giants - She's A Riot
19. SPORT - Lake Placid, 1932
20. Lenny Kravitz - I Belong To You
21. Uncle Acid And The Deadbeats - Desert Ceremony
22. Queens Of The Stone Age - The Real Song For The Deaf
23. Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)
24. Iceage - Morals
25. The Stone Roses - Waterfall

Might have to do this more often, it's definitely helped me rediscover a lot of my music that I'd forgotten about. 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you’ll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks! site link

    ReplyDelete