Music News...

I have been super quiet for a while, due to a crazily busy timetable at the moment, but while a had a spare minute, I thought I'd recap on some of the stuff that I've missed over the past week...

ZEDD NEW MUSIC VIDEO "FIND YOU"
After his success with club/party bangers "Clarity" and "Stay The Night", it's only right that Zedd brings out one more to make it a hat-trick. Despite the ridiculously cringe-worthy video, the song is something I can see myself getting into and as it'll be played in clubs, on the radio, etc... it'll be almost impossible to escape. Check it out here.


YOUTH MAN NEW MUSIC VIDEO "WIDE AWAKE"
I've been crazy about Youth Man ever since seeing them here and so after listening to both of their EPs I've just been keeping an eye out for anything else. Now they've put out this new video. I must admit that it is extremely strange but the song is cool nonetheless. Have a watch here.


WIDE EYED ANNOUNCE SPLIT
Whilst we're on the topic of brummy bands, I have to mention that Wide Eyed sadly announced that they were no more yesterday via Twitter. Since watching them here, although it was just the once I had been into them. Will be sad to know that I unfortunately won't have the chance to see them again. Reunion gig maybe?


PENTATONIX COVER PHARRELL'S "HAPPY"
Super acapella group Pentatonix have done it again. Since watching their video of the evolution of Beyoncé here, I've been a  strong supporter. Now they've gone and put their own twist on probably the most contagious song to come out this year. Have a listen here. They also did a full run-through of Beyoncé's new album here.


BRIAN HULL COVERS FROZEN'S "LET IT GO"
So this video has just taken over every news feed and timeline for the past couple of days. YouTuber Brian Hull has put out a video covering Oscar award winning song "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen - but with a twist. He sings the entire song in different Disney/Pixar characters voices. Hugely entertaining - here.


TOURS GALORE
As per usual, tours being announced left right and centre. A few that have me particularly interested and excited are Tonight Alive, Childhood, New Found Glory, Peace and Kins. There are a bunch more tours springing up and at this rate, before we know it summer will be here.


MR SCRUFF NEW SONG FEAT. DENIS JONES "RENDER ME"
After seeing Mr Scruff play a 6 hour set last week what more could I want but new music of his to jam to? Been going steady for so long and has not disappointed me once. Master of funk continues to impress here - dig it.


Check out some music news from a couple months ago here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment