Throwback Thursday: S Club 7

I was recently reminded of my love for S Club 7 again when I found out that they'd be performing at a club in Birmingham that I frequent - so of course I had to go along and see them. The song that I was probably most happy to hear live (controversially), was this...

S CLUB 7 - Don't Stop Movin'

 


Although it was only three of the seven (Jo, Bradley and Paul), I was still transported back to that giddy ten year old feeling of awe. The crowd was ridiculously rowdy but I was too busy chanting along to the cringey lyrics word for word, and waving my hands in the air like I just didn't care, to really pay attention to the crowd. 

I loved this song when it came out and it still makes me bob my head now. There's another band off the bucket list!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment