NEW NOISE

There've been quite a few pretty cool releases since I last wrote, so I thought I'd write about some of them here. Even though new music comes out every hour, I really feel like I need something new to overplay so some of these tracks are definitely a good shout...

LOOM - Yosoko
I haven't heard a lot from this band since seeing them here in December but I'm hoping that this new single release is a sign of a debut album because it's tough to keep up with a band that only has singles. Either way, as far as singles go, this is a good'un for sure - check it out HERE.


MR SCRUFF - We Are Coming
I've been seeing a few things dotted around the interwebs about Mr. Scruff putting out a new record (Friendly Bacteria) and a couple of days ago he put out this song as his latest single from it which you can hear HERE. It's seriously gotten me excited for the full record. 


TOURIST - Patterns (feat. Lianne La Havas)
I've been following Tourist on Facebook for quite a while now and I can never remember why I started following him. Whenever I see him post new music, I do mean to check it out so I can jog my memory but it wasn't until I saw Lianne featuring that I actually got around to it. Definitely need to invest in the EP, but first - HERE


WOLF ALICE - Storms
Another new EP that I'll need to acquire when it drops. Wolf Alice's Creature Songs is sounding like a winner with every single track I hear from it. First "Moaning Lisa Smile" and now THIS?! I am excited to say the least - another band that really really needs to release a full length album.


WAYWARD DAUGHTER - Out Of The Black (Royal Blood Cover)
Always nice to hear something new from the YouTube's favourite musical duo. I have to admit that as soon as I read that they were covering Royal Blood, I was pretty giddy. I love it when two awesome bands come together. Treat your eardrums HERE.

Check out some other great tracks you might have missed a couple of months ago here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment