New Discoveries: Prinze George

I've had quite a few 'new discoveries' these past few months but Prinze George popped into my mind again because they actually released a new song today. I'll explain how I found out about them first though - I was listening to something on soundcloud and I just let it play on afterwards with the 'suggested tracks' and the song "This Time" came on. Instant headbanger. Super catchy. The techno pop sounds lift up the vibe from just a standard indie tune to an indie-pop anthem. Before I knew it, I was writing down the band's name before the song had even finished.

After this encounter, I followed them on soundcloud and Facebook, listened to the song a couple more times and then didn't really do much else about it. It wasn't until, they posted about the release of this new song, on Facebook, that I really remembered that I liked them! Here is the new track...

PRINZE GEORGE - Make Me




I'll be interested to hear what a full album of theirs sounds like. I'm not sure if I'd like an entire body of work as much as a single from them, but I suppose that I'll have to wait and see. I can definitely hear them being played a lot in summer or at festivals. I'm intrigued more than anything to see where they end up within the next year. Keep an ear out for these New Yorkers.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment