ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW SUPERFOOD

After seeing Superfood perform here at Notting Hill Arts Club last month it has really cemented my liking for them as a band and actually managed to get me excited to hear their debut album. Originally I wasn't too keen on their recorded material but seeing it live has made me hear it I guess a different way. One track that especially stood out for me after seeing them is now their latest single...

SUPERFOOD - Mood Bomb



I love the bass on this track - so simple yet so funky. In fact, everything about this song is fantastic. I'd like to think that if I ever played all the parts on a song myself it would sound like this song. Every instrument is doing exactly what I want it to. This will be a great debut, and of course I'm hoping for more performances like this. This single will be played quite a lot on BBC Radio 1 over the coming weeks so it should be enough to tide fans over until the release of their debut.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment