ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW BEYONCÉ

Beyoncé is set to release the deluxe edition of BEYONCÉ in three days. With it, comes 10 live performances, a 2015 calendar, 4 new remixes and 2 new songs - "7/11" and "Ring Off". After 20 second snippets of these two new tracks a couple of days ago it seems that they've both been leaked in full.

BEYONCÉ - Ring Off
 

As I expected, I really like this song. As always, Beyoncé's vocals are smooth and honestly second to none. It just all seems too easy for her these days! I kind of miss the days when you could hear how hard she worked to be able to sing the way that she can, now that's she's perfected it, everything always sounds so clean. In my opinion this is good and bad. Either way this is a solid song and I would've loved for it to have been on the original record too. 

BEYONCÉ- 7/11


This track in comparison to "Ring Off" just shows me how versatile Beyoncé can be. Although Beyoncé is mainly classed as an R&B/Pop artist, she could easily slide between most genres from Rap to Neo-Soul if she wanted to. This isn't one of Beyoncé's best rap songs at all and definitely not one of her best songs in general but it's still just about listenable. I'm not too sad that it didn't make the original cut.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment