New Discoveries: Balance And Composure

Yet again, I'm a latecomer to the show. I'd actually had a song by Balance And Composure saved on my "Watch Later" list on YouTube for a good few months and it wasn't until last week when I actually decided to go through the list that I stumbled across this awesome song...

BALANCE AND COMPOSURE - Lost Your Name

 


After I heard this track I had to listen to the whole album pretty much straight away. The song was just wedged in my head for ages, as soon as it was over. I'm always excited when new pop punk/rock band/artist enters my life (especially when it's this good) and I tend to overplay it a bit but luckily with this band I had two albums to play through and a few EPs. Now that I've listened through all of their stuff at least once, I can say with the most confidence, that this is a band that you need to check out if you're into pop punk/rock, even if you're not! Even if you're just interested in music, definitely give them a listen. Hats off to No Sleep Records for coming out with awesome artists like The Swellers, La Dispute, The Wonder Years and of course Balance And Composure.

Keep track of them on soundcloud, instagram, twitter, tumblr and here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment