Lots Of Lovely Live Lounges....

There have been loads of amazing Live Lounges coming out this week, especially as it was Zane Lowe's Rock Week this week on Radio 1.  The first I want to play is Lower Than Atlantis performing their single "Love Someone Else". It sounds so different acoustically, yet that intro still hits hard haha. Here have a look...


The next Live Lounge I've watched and liked is by The Gaslight Anthem. It's their cover of the Foo Fighters' song "Everlong". I saw Gaslight Anthem perform at Reading this year and they really caught my eye and so when I got back, I picked up their album "Handwritten". A really strong album, definitely a band with great talent....


The next one isn't actually a Radio 1 Live Lounge but it's the same kind of thing. It's a cover of Rihanna's "Diamonds" by Misha B. I find that whenever singers with good voices cover Rihanna's songs, they always sound better than the original haha (for reference see here). Anyways, here is Misha B's cover, you decide if it trumps the original..


The next Live Lounge is by Jake Bugg, covering the song "What Is A Youth". I first became interested in Jake Bugg after I listened to his song "Taste It". He has such a unique sound, especially with his Northern accent haha. He is just a fresh new voice and I really enjoy listening to his stuff... also, I love his guitar in this video...



Last but not least, let's end it at the standard we started with. Another Live Lounge by Lower Than Atlantis. This one is a cover of Firework's song "Since You've Been Gone". Enjoy...



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment