New Discoveries: Actions

I actually found out about Actions through a friend of mine whose friend is now their new drummer (that's a bit confusing). She sent me a link to their soundcloud page and I had a listen to all of the songs they have up on there. I really didn't know what to expect but I was not expecting them to be as talented as they were! The first song they have up on there called "Don't Wait" is awesome. The production is pretty great especially as they are not connected to any label (to my knowledge) - very professional sound.

Have a listen to their song "Sleep" from their EP...


If you liked it you can get a hold of that track and "Messages" for free on their soundcloud page linked above. HAPPY LISTENING!

For those who like: Two Door Cinema Club
                                   This Wild Life

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment