Song Of The Day

In honour of their gig that I sadly had to miss last night, I'm choosing one of my favourite songs from Lower Than Atlantis' new album - 'Changing Tune'. They are easily one of my favourite bands from this year and being from Watford (my current hometown) I can't help but be extremely proud of them and how successful they are.

I was lucky enough to see them live at Reading Festival this year, but would happily pay good money to see them again and again. Hope you love this as much as I do...

LOWER THAN ATLANTIS - Love Someone Else


I could happily just listen to the first 20 seconds over and over again - riff-tastic.

For those who like: Don Broco
                                   Young Guns
                                   Deaf Havana

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment