Throwback Thursday: Switchfoot

Switchfoot are one of my favourite bands. They are an alternative rock band from California.
The song I have chosen is from their most recent album released last year (Vice Verses). It is a fantastic album and it deserves to be loved haha. In all seriousness though, it is quality music.

The song for today is called "Souvenirs". Now this song is extra special to me because it is the first song I listened to entering this new year (2012). Therefore, it is the theme tune to my year haha. I saw them live last year at Shepherd's Bush Empire - and when they performed this song I almost wept, so here you go...


If you enjoyed this song as much as I did, feel free to grab the album - Vice Verses. It is money well spent :)

PS: The lyrics are quality..

For those who like: Nickelback
                                   The Story So Far
                                   The Swellers

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment