Song Of The Day

Today's SOTD is from probably my favourite band of the year - Don Broco. One of my closest friends introduced me to this band. The first song of theirs I heard was "Priorities". The most insanely catchy song ever (even rivaling Rihanna's Diamonds). About 6 months later and I've bought their debut album (and EP), seen them live once and currently have tickets to see them live again in a few weeks. Safe to say they've had quite an impact on my music this year..

Well enough talk, the SOTD is called "Yeah Man"...


...... Fantastic song. Fantastic album. Fantastic band! All I have to say is WHEN you enjoy this - GET THE ALBUM!!!!! :):):)

For those who like: Lower Than Atlantis
                                   Deaf Havana
                                   We Are The Ocean

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment