Song Of The Day

Ok so today's SOTD is actually sort of old. It just suddenly popped into my head and I haven't been able to get it out since haha. The song is by Young Guns from their second album "Bones". They're such an awesome band and Gustav Wood is a fantastic lyricist.

This song is actually one of my favourite songs of theirs. It's called "You Are Not". I was lucky enough to see them play this live at Reading this year (although I missed FATM :(:( - bittersweet). But yeahh I love this track and this album. Hope you enjoy it...



AND here's a video of their performance I watched at Reading...



For those who like: Freeze The Atlantic
                                   Lower Than Atlantis
                                   We Are The Ocean

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment