New Discoveries: Safe

Earlier this year I came across this four-piece alternative rock band named Safe. They are not very well known at all - only managing 359 likes on Facebook. The first single that I heard of theirs does not even have a video on YouTube of it - I had to first listen to it on Alternative Press. Nonetheless, this first song was enough to get me really interested in the band. I really like their style and the tone of their music. But don't just take my word for it! Here, listen to the first song I heard of theirs "Wasting Weekends".

More recently they have put their full album, "Cinematic Ocean" up on iTunes available for download. The album can also be bought on Safe's bandcamp AND it is available to stream on Spotify! These boys have been busy. The 10 track album is really really well produced. There's not one track on the whole thing that I didn't like. Feel free to have a listen through on Spotify if you don't quite believe me yet (Spotify is free to get if you don't already have it).

Safe are awesomely talented and quite underrated I believe, and so if you like any of their stuff, "like" them on Facebook and "share" their videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr... and Google+ (if you're into that kind of thing). And don't hesitate to grab a copy of their album. Their album artwork is also pretty schweet...


If you're fan of good new music, give them a listen. You won't be disappointed!

For those who like: The Swellers
                                   Diamond Youth
                                   The Story So Far

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment