NIRVANA?!

Earlier this week on 12/12/12, there was a concert held in honour of Sandy Relief, at Madison Square Garden where Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic and Pat Smear joined with Paul McCartney to perform briefly as Nirvana, or rather "Sirvana". They didn't perform any of Nirvana's old hits but instead a new song that they'd written and recorded together specially for the concert.

This made history. I never thought I'd see the day when the remaining members of Nirvana would take the stage together again. I just wish I could have been there to see them live! Nonetheless, as expected, they smashed it. They weren't quite Nirvana but they were still fantastic. And Dave Grohl. What else can I say? Whether as frontman or drummer, he still commands the stage.

If you haven't already seen the performance yet, be prepared to witness history...




Nirvana will forever be one of the best things to happen to music.

R.I.P Kurt Cobain

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment