Song Of The Day

I kind of hate to make this my SOTD but it is soooooooo freakin' catchy!! I first heard it 2 weeks ago - I've sung it almost everyday since then. I normally don't even like this kind of music as such...

Let me give you a bit more of a clue, it's from Taylor Swift's latest album. I hope nobody stopped reading because of that but yeah, I actually really like Taylor Swift as a person - she seems really cool. But her music has always been depressingly below average. Her songs are usually so similar and her lyrics are pretty poor - but her latest album "Red" is definitely a slight improvement :|. If I had to say one good thing about this album is that the singles from it are quite listenable - despite how cringey they are. Well either way, here goes...

Taylor Swift - 22


PS: As you can tell by her first line "It feels like a perfect night, to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our exes, uh oh" her lyrics haven't gotten any better in this album.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment