Song Of The Day/Mumford & Sons Dedication

Well today Mumford & Sons are playing a gig at The O2 Arena and sadly, I can't go :(:( so this SOTD post will be entirely dedicated to them. Today's Mumford SOTD will have to be 'I Will Wait' considering it was played on the radio whilst I was in the car this morning - fate...


But to be honest the song that I would be most excited to see of theirs live might just have to be either 'Dustbowl Dance' or 'Little Lion Man'. For two completely different reasons... with 'Dustbowl Dance' the little breakdown at the end would just be insane live - completely electric. With 'Little Lion Man' everyone in the crowd will know all the lyrics, the atmosphere would be awesome - 30-something-year-old men screaming the lyrics louder than any teenager in the crowd - that would be a sight to see. So for that reason, I can't pick so I'll just choose both...



My favourite song from their new album would probably have to be 'Babel'. I hate to say it and be all "mainstream" but I don't care - most enjoyable track on the record for me...



Well there we go... let me know what your favourite tracks by Mumford & Sons are. And for those of you who went to the gig tonight - hope you had an immense time! Send through some pictures?!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment