Blink-182: Dogs Eating Dogs EP

Earlier this week I posted an entry talking about the albums and EPs that I'm looking forward to in the coming months and I've just realised that I missed one out! (and probably many others).

Well, Blink-182 are releasing a new EP entitled "Dogs Eating Dogs" on the 18th of December 2012. It is self-produced as they split from their record label in October. There will be 5 songs on the record and here is a little taster of what you'll get to hear. Track 4, Boxing Day...

 

Extremely excited to hear new material from them, especially as it increases the chance of them touring next year so that I will finally be able to see them! (when I went to see them at Brixton this year, the gig got cancelled).

Anyways, get that in your diaries people, and feel free to let me know of any other upcoming albums or EPs that I should be looking out for in the coming months :)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment