Throwback Thursday: A Day To Remember

After listening back through the entire discography of ADTR this week, I quickly remembered why I loved them so much. ADTR are without a doubt the most successful band to mix pop punk and hardcore music together (FYI: this does not mean that they are post-hardcore). They've released 4 fantastic albums and are planning on releasing a fifth in just 8 days!! Therefore, I feel that there couldn't be a better time to choose one of my favourite 3 songs of theirs for today's TT :) It was between this song, 'Mr. Highway's Thinking About The End' and 'Sticks & Bricks' but I had to go with this. So without further ado...

A Day To Remember - Welcome To The Family


If you enjoyed this then you will definitely want to get yours hands on their new record "Common Courtesy" when it comes out next week, just sayin'....

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment