VIDEO PREMIERE: Trials Of The Past

I have just seen the video for SBTRKT's song "Trials Of The Past". The video is really engaging. I love the fact that it has a story and even though it may not at times be clear what connection the video has to the song, the video is just really captivating.

"Trials Of The Past" is one of my favourite songs from the self-titled album and so I'm very pleased that they decided to release it as it's own single. I posted a while ago about SBTRKT - if you didn't get to catch that post, or if you didn't do any research on them after reading it, time to get started...


I was lucky enough to see SBTRKT live at Shepherd's Bush Empire last year (my previous post about them was a review of this gig - check it out). A DVD from the show that I was at is being released and a clip of it has been put on YouTube by SBTRKT - give it a look and see for yourself how immense the gig was :).

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment