Flashback Friday: Timbaland & Magoo

Ok, I'm not making "Flashback Friday" a regular thing, it's just that I didn't have time to post a "Throwback Thursday" yesterday (oops). Nonetheless, the song that's been in my head most of this week, from way back in my childhood, is this lovely gem..


Lyrically this song is actually pretty poor, and there's nothing majorly spectacular about it at all but it's just so damn catchy!! And the lyrics do make me laugh so I guess in this case, that's a bonus. Timbaland is one of my favourite producers and it's always nice to hear his old stuff like this and compare it to some of the tracks he's produced more recently like "Carry Out" or "If We Ever Meet Again". Would definitely recommend doing some research on Timbaland's old records. :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment