CLICK, CLICK, VOTE...

A new unsigned artist named Otty has recently released a music video for his latest single "Words" and if I do say so myself it is pretty awesome, have a watch here...


 

Recently this single was nominated for the "Best Unsigned Song" by Best Of British Unsigned. In order to do your part and support his music just have a quick read of the instructions below, click on the link and vote "Otty", simples! Hope you've enjoyed it. :)


"What I need is a moment of your time to VOTE FOR MY SONG via the Best of British Facebook page: www.facebook.com/bobunsigned! Simply click on the circle next to my name. Once done, then spread the word (no pun intended) to your friends to do the same!

Voting closes on WEDNESDAY 6TH so hustle up! The winner shall be announced in just over a week. Until then, feel free to CHECK out my other videos on www.youtube.com/ottymusic, DOWNLOAD my FREE 'Acoustic Sessions' album at www.ottymusic.com or WATCH me perform live at the legendary Ronnie Scott's club on March 12th (where you might just get a rendition of the single).
Thank YOU for supporting all things Otty!!!"

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment