World Evanescence Day

Well according to the twittersphere, today is "World Evanescence Day". So, in honour of this day I decided to post my three favourite Evanescence songs ever (bare in mind, my collection of their music is fairly scarce) and tell you why they're awesome. So in no particular orderrrr....

1. WHAT YOU WANT - This song is a complete banger. Killer riff and catchy lyrics/tune. Amy Lee always brings fantastic vocals but yeah, she smashes this song. I'm sure this would be awesome live and a pretty good karaoke song too. :)


2. GOING UNDER - I actually made this my SOTD a while ago. This is probably actually my favourite song of theirs to be honest. The music video is quality too. This is just an all round classic. To be honest, this album "Fallen" is probably my favourite of theirs out of the 3.


3. BRING ME TO LIFE - Of course I couldn't let 'World Evanescence Day' pass without playing this track. The one that started it all haha. Probably Evanescence's best known single, an absolute karaoke classic. Amy Lee completely demolishes the vocals on this song. Fantastic performances on all parts to produce this Nu Metal anthem...



Evanescence have done well with their music career and so it's always nice to celebrate an artist and their achievements every once in a while. If you hadn't heard of them until today; it's time to get educated. :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment