Albums Out Next Week...

With April coming to an end there aren't many new albums coming out the rest of this month but there's a lot of new, exciting and quality material set to drop in May and so here are the last couple albums that we have to play us out this month...

NEON NEON - PRAXIS MAKES PERFECT
Now I can't really put my finger on Neon Neon. I still don't actually think I like them to be honest. The first time I heard a song of theirs I was like "this is terrible!!" but as the song carried on and I started to properly listen to it I could hear some parts quite similar to Django Django (whom I love) and I could also see how catchy the song could be. I don't think that means that I like them but maybe their album out on the 29th of April will be able to convince me otherwise. Listen to that single here.





RUDIMENTAL - HOME 
I didn't think that I'd be as excited for this album as I am to be honest. I've only heard three songs from the record so far but each song has been better than the last and they just keep impressing me more and more! Their latest single "Waiting All Night" is fantastic. I have quite high expectations for this album and it's only their debut. I haven't been this hyped about a debut since Palma Violets. The record will be available to take home on the 29th of April.




Check out what other fun stuff you could acquire from the past month here and I'll let you know some time soon what you can be getting a hold of this coming month...

CONVERSATION

1 comments: