VIDEO PREMIERE: We Found Love

Now, I know what some of you are thinking, and no, Rihanna has not put out a new video for this song. This is Palma Violets' new video for the latest single from their debut album "180". I love this song, in fact scratch that - I love this album and I'm so pleased they've released this new video. Here, have a watch...

 


I really liked this video. Every time Palma Violets put out a video of anything, they always just look like they're having the time of their lives and you can't help but want to be involved. I love that about them - they've only been on the scene for about a minute and still the have the power to captivate people and get people interested in not just their music but in them as people too. That right there is talent ladies and gentlemen, and I look forward to witnessing this talent first hand at some point later this year.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment