YouTube Video Of The Week

I've been on YouTube quite a bit this week so it was hard for me to choose just two videos, so there may have to be three... I'll decide before the end of this entry.

First things first, the easiest choice - the music related video. I have happily watched over 50 different drum covers of this one song and this without a doubt makes the top three. SUCH A GOOD COVER! This YouTuber is one of my favourites and he absolutely smashed this cover. There are obviously some tiny flaws but overall... just enjoy.

 COOP3RDRUMM3R - THE PRETENDER (FOO FIGHTERS COVER)


Secondly, funniest clip I've seen all week. A friend of mine showed me this and it almost made me want to start watching the programme haha. Here, have a look...



Now the kind of surprise video. All those living in London and it's vicinity, time to get excited because Wayward Daughter have just announced their EP Launch Gig at The Garage in Highbury & Islington!!! Tickets are just £7 through their Pledge Page and after Pledging time runs out you can get tickets through ticketmaster as far as I'm aware. So yeah, grab your friends, get your tickets and come down - I'll see you there :)

WAYWARD DAUGHTER EP LAUNCH SHOW 08/05/2013


Enjoy the rest of your week!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment