YouTube Videos Of The Week

There are actually quite a few new YouTube videos that have come out this week that I need to catch up on but out of the few that I've watched, here are some of the best..

First up we have a cover from Wayward Daughter, and I have to say it was quite an unexpected cover but my goodness did they smash it! Haha, they just keep getting better and better. When you can hold your own on an MJ tune, you know you've got some talent...

WAYWARD DAUGHTER - BILLIE JEAN (COVER)  

 

This next song is probably my favourite song around at the moment. QOTSA are a fantastic band and this performance from earlier this week on Jools Holland, is phenomenal. Everything about it is just so clean and mastered, yet effortless at the same time. If I have to give best performance to anyone though, I'd have to say the bassist takes it. He shreds the hell out of this song. THIS MAY JUST BE A CONTENDER FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR.

QOTSA - My God Is The Sun (on Jools Holland)



The next video is more exciting than anything to be honest. 'Tis a video of Foals playing the iTunes Festival in 2010. Now, Foals are pretty 50/50 when it comes to performances that I've watched on YouTube and so that makes this performance all the more awesome because this is the best I've heard them play this song. The crowd are manic and so are the band. Watching this just got me ridiculously hyped to see them headline Latitude. Roll on July...

FOALS - TWO STEPS TWICE



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment